LET’S SPEAK ENGLISH (II)

Hi all.. Today I am very happy to see you again. Did you practice English yesterday? Wow thats sounds great. Hmm... Ok. we are going to practice speaking use both of simple present and past tense. As you can see, we have some of conversations, so try it, try it, and try it.

First Conversation:
Jack                 : James, my uncle was sick last night.
James               : I’m sorry to hear that. Have you look him?
Jack                 : Not yet, because he live in Manado. I don’t have much money to go there.
James               : Don’t be worry.
Jack                 : Yeah, thank you.

Second Conversation:

Lindsey           : Good morning my nephew.
Nephew          : Good morning aunt.
Lindsey           : Hmm... Can you help me?
Nephew          : of course, what is that?
Lindsey           : Thank you, you only answer my questions, ok?
Nephew          : ok. Aunt
Lindesy           : where was you born?
Nephew          : I was born in Canada.
Lindsey           : Did you grow up there?
Nephew          : Yes, I did
Lindsey           : my last question, Did you like your childhood?
Nephew          : Hmm... I tell you the thruth that my childhood was not good.
Lindsey           : I get it. Let’s go with me.

Third Conversation:
Telephone ring
Liza                 : Liza speaking, who is there?
Ronald             : Hi Liza, I am Ronald.
Liza                 : uwh.. hi...
Ronald            : Liza, where are you now?
Liza                 : I am at home. What’s up Ronald?
Ronald            : Nothing. I was worried about you.
Liza                 : ahahahaha you make me laugh.
Ronald            : I know thats amuse you but....
Liza                 : Sorry, I don’t mind to...
Ronald            : No. Problem, you know, i will say something to you.
Liza                 : whats???
Ronald            : Happy birthday Liza. Happy sweet seventeen.
Liza                 : wow, you make me surprise, thank you very much
Ronald            : You’re welcome. How about dinner tonight?
Liza                 : are you sure?
Ronald            : sure. I will pick you at 7.15 P.M
Liza                 : Ok.
Ronald             : See you.
Liza                 : ok. See you too Ronald.

Ok everybody, you can use all of them to practice your speaking in English. Don’t forget to make another variation. Finally, after you try it, you can play this song for relaxation. Ok. Have a nice practice.

Price tag
Intro: EADGB
C G
Seems like everybody's got a price,
F
I wonder how they sleep at night.
When the sale comes first,
And the truth comes second,
Just stop, for a minute and
C
Smile
C G
Why is everybody so serious!
F
Acting so damn mysterious
You got your shades on your eyes
And your heels so high
C
That you can't even have a good time.
[Pre-chorus]
C G
Everybody look to their left (yeah)
F
Everybody look to their right (ha)
Can you feel that (yeah)
We're paying with love tonight [Chorus]
F C
It's not about the money, money, money
G
We don't need your money, money, money
F
We just wanna make the world dance,
Forget about the Price Tag
C
Ain't about the (uh) Cha-Ching Cha-Ching.
G
Aint about the (yeah) Ba-Bling Ba-Bling
F
Wanna make the world dance,
Forget about the Price Tag.

SHARE THIS

Author:

Previous Post
Next Post